View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #4
pittsburghp8baller
Head Coach
Supporter

Location: In A Place Where There Is No Other Hockey Fans!!!!!!
Member Number: 5365
Default Re: 2009 West Virginia Power thread(Pirates A team)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
Rumor Mill says Lincoln has thrown his last pitch for Altoona. Moskos hasn't been great this year although he hasn't got too much run support in games. Quite a few of those guys on that roster right now belong on the FA Market this Winter. Brian Friday, Jim Negrych, and Brad Lincoln are the only guys showing any potential for the Majors anytime soon. If Moskos is able to get run support he'll be there before long.
Thats good news for Lincoln but i was kind of hoping that he would be in Altoona till at least July for when he plays Bowie and i can go to a game and see him pitch. Coonelly has said that he figuered that Lincoln could end up finishing the season in AAA. maybe if he keeps it up he will be a september call-up? which would be awesome

i think the main problem for Moskos is that when he was drafted he was a relief pitcher. He spent most of college as the closer, but when Huntington and new management came in they changed him back to being a starter. So he is really jus getting back in the groove of being a starter. Moskos is still young and i still feel he has the potential to be a solid starter, as long as his change keeps developing, as he will need that third pitch.