View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 11:20 AM   #2
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: matt hasselhoff looked scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
did anyone see david hasselbeck give his little speech at the pep rally yesterday? his voice was shaky and cracking and he had a nervous smile as he told the crowd of hundreds he was gonna bring the tropy back home. not quite the joe namath type of confidence you would like to see.
Oh lord,

I cant believe that Hasselbeck would let his voice go all shaky...the Hawks are dooooomed. I think the Hawks are being incredibly arrogant for even suggesting they have a chance of pulling off the upset of the century!

I know exactly what Matt H. was thinkng - " How am I supposed to compete with a team that is already a shoe-in Dynasty?".......

The best the poor Hawks QB can hope for is to leave Detroit without totally humiliating himself....

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote