View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 08:01 PM   #23
ZornToLargent
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 1298
Arrow Re: Reasons Seattle will win are curious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
Dude, you really need to try and stop making yourself feel better with posts like that

There is not a player in our locker room or coach or trainer for that matter that believes this game isnt anything but 0-0..and nothing is won yet. We are carrying that same mentality of us against the world right through sunday without missing a beat.

And far as us Steeler fans hanging on past accomplishments.. i hardly think so.. sure we've had alot of success in Cowher's tenure, but no SB rings, and this is what its all about. Stats be damned, we're coming to get ya and win the Super Bowl
And you need to stop coddling yourself with posts like this.

Seattle is on one....your team better get out of the way. It will be a fight to the end.

If anyone has an "us against the world" mentality and reason for it, it's the 'Hawks. We have been dissed (and I understand why) for 30 years. It is time to rectify that, and that time is this Sunday. Sorry, but the Steelers are not against the world, the world is on your side this time. Y'all are the favorites. Believe me, it's the Seahawks against the world, not the Steelers.
ZornToLargent is offline   Reply With Quote