MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,509 Times in 1,524 Posts
Default Re: Want to see the new Cowboys Stadium? It'll cost you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodWoodsonwasprettycool View Post
I got to see "Reliant Stadium" for free when I was down in Houston.

That place is pretty amazing and among the best in the NFL.

Don't see a reason to charge for a tour or to see a team's TC. Two things I think the NFL should leave alone.
thats not an NFL call to make.thats an owners call. the redskins used to have thier TC up here in western MD at frostburg state U. the year snyder bought the team, his first order of business was to buy out the contract with fsu and move the training camp to virginia. and immediatley started charging ,not only to attend, but for parking as well...his excuse was that the climate was to different than what the players will be playing in...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote