Old 07-10-2009, 05:16 PM   #11
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: Tim Lumber Speaks Out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber View Post
Send me the avitar by e-mail timlumber1@aol.com and I will let you know if I will use it. I am covering teams in baltimore, and on my way to getting respect! I will show you my real work. I would like this website to set up a direct link with my nationalsportsreview.com another website automatically posts my stories once I put a story up at NSR. I would like this site to post al my new NSR stories. YOU will see how professional and great I am! I am a new man, I want to be the best, in order to do that, I have to stay out of trouble on the internet. Im glad to see you Steeler fans are TEARY EYED my message has made your eyes watery! That proves your not a bunch of animals like other NFL towns claim you are! Put your hands out...its time to be a man and end this grudge! Send me the avitar by e-mail! Talk to yous later....from Mr. Tim Lumber
That wasn't the bet TIMMAH! It's not about sending you the pic to see if you agree. You agreed to it when you took the bet. Now it's just a matter of getting the picture posted to your name!

YOU DON'T GET TO CHOOSE SLIM!

BE A MAN, ACCEPT THE AVATAR THAT IS CHOOSEN FOR YOU!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote