View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 06:12 PM   #13
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Tim Lumber Speaks Out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber View Post
Send me the avitar by e-mail timlumber1@aol.com and I will let you know if I will use it. I am covering teams in baltimore, and on my way to getting respect! I will show you my real work. I would like this website to set up a direct link with my nationalsportsreview.com another website automatically posts my stories once I put a story up at NSR. I would like this site to post al my new NSR stories. YOU will see how professional and great I am! I am a new man, I want to be the best, in order to do that, I have to stay out of trouble on the internet. Im glad to see you Steeler fans are TEARY EYED my message has made your eyes watery! That proves your not a bunch of animals like other NFL towns claim you are! Put your hands out...its time to be a man and end this grudge! Send me the avitar by e-mail! Talk to yous later....from Mr. Tim Lumber
That wasn't the deal Timpleton. YOU lost the bet YOU agreed to with LLT, so if you really want to earn our respect here at SF, you're going to have to use whatever avy LLT decides.

I can tell you straight up that our Admin will NEVER agree to link your stories, so you're SOL there.

As far as "other NFL towns claiming Steelers fans are animals", here's a little somethin' for 'em. Tell all of them to be sure to put on their heavy duty sunglasses - wouldn't want to blind 'em from the shine of all of these little buggers:

Last but not least - what does anyone around here owe you an apology for? You came into enemy territory thumping your chest, name-called and used your schtick as a simpleton to try to garner hits on your blogs. If anyone owes an apology, it's you, Tim. Sorry, but I calls 'em as I sees 'em. Now go be a good little dimwit and sit in the corner.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote