View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
SFLSteeler
Water Boy

Member Number: 10515
Default Lawrence Timmons sighting

So this isn't very big news, but I think that the forum would be interested considering that there is no real NFL news until training camps open...

I was at a charity bowling event in Miami last night, hosted by Stephen Tulloch and Rosenhaus Sports Representation. The last thing that I was expecting to see was a Steeler, but about 30 minutes after I sat down I see none other than Lawrence Timmons mingling in the crowd. I actually did a double take, because he looks so much bigger than I remember him from TV, pictures, or from Heinz Field. He has REALLY bulked up this offseason, and was by far the largest athlete there. I actually thought of the picture copied below, and he makes the guy in this pic look skinny...

I don't know how much weight he has put on, but it looked to be all in his shoulders, chest, and arms. I was talking one of the Rosenhaus guys, and he was really excited about him, too. He kept going on about how much of a beast he is and that he is going to the ProBowl this year...

I got to meet him later, and he was really well spoken and friendly. He jokingly made fun of me and a few friends for drinking beers, and was disappointed that my buddy's girl was drinking diet coke instead of "Coke and Henn' ".

Thought that you guys might be interested to hear some good news in the slow season... It made my night!
SFLSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote