View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 04:35 PM   #12
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Member Number: 10886
Default Re: Tips to live through the Dog Pound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psteelers3680 View Post
I am going to the Dec 10 game in Cleveland with my father who is a Browns fan (ew). Anyways, we are sitting in the dogpound and heard that Steelers fans don't usually make it out alive. to make it worse I will definitely be decked out in full STEEELERS gear!!!!! Anyone have any tips to live through it?

Thanks ahead of time!

HUGE STEELERS FAN!!!
doesn't that suck when a beloved family member is a fan of another team!? it's almost like they aren't even your REAL family. like you were adopted my Hungarian gypsies and they have no clue what football is all about! haha!

my mother is a die hard Steelers fan and she LOVES Troy Polamalu. my brother, he lieks any player who is up and coming and hot right now. he's a fairweather flash in the pan fan. he had a Michael Vick, LaDanian Tomlinson, Reggie Bush, and Terrell Owens jersey. he loved all of those players because at one point they were good. it drove me nuts because all he would do is talk smack about the Steelers. to this day i am convinced he's not really my brother but an evil cyborg sent to destroy all Steelers fans one at a time.

good luck out there, bro. you'll need it. haha!