View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 04:22 PM   #19
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Member Number: 10886
Default Re: Tips to live through the Dog Pound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psteelers3680 View Post
Thanks Guttpuppy! I don't know how many Steeler Fans that are going to be brave enough to have my back in the pound though! I hope to see a lot of Black and Gold!!!
have you ever been to a Steeler game!?!? those things are basically giant family reunions with family members you never met and will never see again! but they are nice enough to high five, fist bump, or hug your when your team scores and they'll be there for you through thick and thin...for 3 hours or so! they will definitely have your back.

i've witnessed such commradery as an opposing teams fan getting harassed by Steelers fans in the bathroom once at a Steelers game, and Steeler fans actually broke it up and squashed the beef. i thought the Steelers fan where going to hop in on the harassing action, but that was not the case. Steelers fans can be big ball busters...but with hearts of gold (or black and gold!) but mostly ball busters! haha!

if you are going to an away game and you have fellow Steelers fans with you and around you, you're safe. i wouldn't worry about it. but do note, if you have your terrible towel with you, you might need it to wipe off beer, tears, feces, blood, or mustard off your jersey. so, bring a spare incase that happens or they steal it and stomp on it. but if that happens, they are surely going to get smashed with falling rocks or attacked by rhinos on the highway because that's how karma is for anyone who disrespects the towel. haha!