Oh man, I'd love 2 C the Lions finally start kicking some butts around.
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
so tell us what games they're most likely to win ....remember the other shitty teams added "talent" as well. thier season most likely hinges on a rookie qb, that i didn't find to be all that impressive in college. not to mention an entirely new coaching staff and system. but as 76 eluded to, in this nfl anyone can do a 360.
* Sun 9/13 at New Orleans 1:00 pm
* Sun 9/20 Minnesota 1:00 pm
* Sun 9/27 Washington 1:00 pm
* Sun 10/4 at Chicago 1:00 pm
* Sun 10/11 Pittsburgh 1:00 pm
* Sun 10/18 at Green Bay 1:00 pm
* Sun 11/1 St. Louis 1:00 pm
* Sun 11/8 at Seattle 4:05 pm
* Sun 11/15 at Minnesota 1:00 pm
* Sun 11/22 Cleveland 1:00 pm
* Thu 11/26 Green Bay 12:30 pm
* Sun 12/6 at Cincinnati 1:00 pm
* Sun 12/13 at Baltimore 1:00 pm
* Sun 12/20 Arizona 1:00 pm
* Sun 12/27 at San Francisco 4:05 pm
* Sun 1/3 Chicago 1:00 pm
this guy sums it up pretty well, as to why the lions will continue to be bottom feeders despite the few upgrades they may have made....
From this they could easily B 5-11. As 4 the rest, it looks not that easy.