Re: Five days to camp, five questions
1. Ben will be fine. The charges will be dropped and he has the fan support to pull him through this.
2. Hampton concerns me. Not his waistline, but the addition of Ziggy Hood who will either push Hampton to be better, or beat him out for the roster spot altogether.
3. People forget that the O-line that won the super bowl only played together as a whole unit for like 5 games last year. They seemed to get stronger as the season went on and I think they will turn a lot of heads this season. Plus we have the depth that we didnt have last year with Urbik and Shipley.
4. Sweed will be the number 3 reciever, and I predict he will be the breakout player of the year. Ala Timmons last year.
5. Two words: Mike Tomlin. It simply wont happen with this guy.
"If I could live my life over I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." - Jack Lambert