View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #1
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

Member Number: 419
Post Training Camp news 8/1/09

Steelers 2nd practice open to public. 1st wasn't. Amazing how much energy fans add to practice.
4 minutes ago from web

Sun shining and it's hot - and Mike Tomlin wearing black hat, black pants and long-sleeve black shirt.
7 minutes ago from web

OK, time to head back out to Steelers afternoon practice. Steelers will be in pads -- I'll just have my eye black on, that's it.
35 minutes ago from web

In regards to Shanahan telling Pittsburgh press he will coach in 2010, RT @JonathanGrella Snyder on Line 1, Jones on Line 2.
about 1 hour ago from web

When Mike Shanahan spoke to the Pittsburgh media, he made it very clear that he will be coaching in 2010. Let the speculation begin...
about 1 hour ago from web

@billrose...Steelers liking Ziggy Hood. Great attitude. He was raised right. Humble, hard working. He's a Pittsburgh guy -- you can tell.
about 1 hour ago from web in reply to billrose

As good as Rashard Mendenhall looks, still think Willie Parker is primary ball carrier. Willie told me this is best he's felt in two years.
about 2 hours ago from web

Shanahan going to study Steelers for a few days, then on to New England to study the Pats. Learning from two of the best organizations.

Steelers Dir. of Football Ops Kevin Colbert took Mike Shanahan to lunch and set him up to study tape after. Steelers beyond accomodating.

For more info on Lewis, he was a third-round pick, 96th overall selection, out of Oregon State. Impressive start for him.
about 3 hours ago from web

It's very early, but the one Steeler rookie standout so far is cornerback Keenan Lewis. Looks like he could have a future here.
about 3 hours ago from web

Encouraging sign for Steelers: WR Limas Sweed talking about how the game has slowed down for him. Steelers would like him to be #3 WR.
about 3 hours ago from mobile web

Rashard Mendenhall - bounced a big outside run. Looked good. Looked fast. Looked healthy.
about 4 hours ago from web

@deegle84...not only did Dick LeBeau beat Steve Spurrier in golf, I'm told he kicked his butt. Schooled him.
about 5 hours ago from web

The other Mike and Mike: Mike Tomlin now talking with Mike Shanahan. Big welcome from Tomlin.
about 5 hours ago from web

Fact of week; Steelers DC Dick LeBeau, 71, shot his age in golf 24 times this summer. 14 were in 60's. Holy moley.
about 6 hours ago from web

Mike Shanahan and Bob Slowik standing by Steelers defense, studying how the world champs do their thing.

World champion Steelers on field. Gorgeous day. No Dan Rooney, which is odd. He now lives in Ireland.

You can keep up with him at http://www.twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote