View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #66
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541
Default Re: Ohio State Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
I can't believe you guys even engage this guy. I put up the stats and he still says Penn State and Wisconsin are bright spots. The he says OSU being in BCS GAMES FOR 6 OUT OF THE PAST 7 YEARS means nothing!!! Penn State has 1 BCS win and Wisconsin 2 with the last in 99. I now know what the "J" in J Dogg stands for, joke.

To even begin to poo poo OSU is absurdity. While I think they lose to USC and the Big 10 has been in a down stretch OSU, without question by anyone with an IQ over 3 (this excludes you Joke Dogg, you're safe) has been the standard bearer for the Big 10. No one even comes close. Let's try this again. They have more BCS wins than the rest of the conference combined in the past decade.
Penn State has been more so a barrier in the last 4 years. Just a reminder(as much as I hate to admit it.), Penn State had 4 out of 5 years to start the decade that they just fell apart. In the last 4 years they have been one of the teams holding the Big Ten up. As much as OSU Fans don't want to keep this in mind, Ohio State hasn't won a Bowl game since 2005(The Fiesta Bowl vs. Notre Dame). Penn State has won 3 of their last 4.

OSU though has been the ones who have been doing most of the work keeping the Big Ten up at the end of the day. Penn State is moving towards joining them in those ranks at the rate they're improving. OSU though at the same time has lost more BCS Games(at least next to Michigan) this decade then any other Big Ten School.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote