View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 11:53 PM   #18
O Sensei
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 14023
Default Re: Defense wins goal-line drill + News and notes from the 10th day of training camp

This is the first year in the last five that my two young sons and I will not be going to camp which is always a blast. Too much work, too busy schedules...whataya gonna do...anyway....

Is it me or is Mendenhall starting to resemble a first round bust? Big dudes that run soft don't last too long in this league, kid needs to step it up, live up to the pick....sweed as well. Tellin' yunz....Bruce Arians is not a backs friend...dude cannot call a running game effectively and sue me....I am continuing last seasons BA firing watch. We talk all offseason about what needs upgraded on this offense.....it's the GD coordinator first and foremost IMO. You wanna win by attrition? Impose your will? Dominate TOP? Put Mendenhall and your best blocker out there, maybe two, hit the holes and move the chains come Thursday....if RM doesn't cut it give sommers a shot, if he doesn't cut it give the FA rook a shot. First and foremost this team needs to regain it's identity, whethor BA makes the trip or not.
O Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote