Old 08-11-2009, 07:14 AM   #16
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Moral Outrage and the Hypocracy of Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
Oy...I think I've seen and heard it all now

What kind of absolute friggin IDIOT blames the recession on gays? See, this is the main reason why I would never join the Republican party. They have allowed the extreme kook religious nuts to gain way too much power and influence over the party. I have no problem with people practicing religion - I'm a believer in God myself. But good grief...that kind of thinking is just ridiculous, and I can't deal with that. And the sad part is that there are a whole lot of complete dullards out there who'll eat that up.
It's ONE idiot, XT. I can guarantee you that the Republican Party as a whole doesn't share that douchenozzle's belief.

We currently have a President who allowed a religious fanatic, who also happens to be a racist, influence him for over 20 years.

Though I don't condone infidelity in a marriage, I realize that even politicians are human and what they do in their private lives is really no one else's business but their own (though I couldn't blame Stiffy Bill for going out on Hillary - who in their right mind would want to wake up next to that Rotweiler every morning? ) Both parties are equally as guilty of pointing the fickle finger of blame at the other while living in their glass houses.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote