View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
ANDYMISIU
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 13987
Default I'm a little worried about Camp!

I'm a little worried about camp this year. From everything I'm reading, this is the least physical camp Tomlin has run since being a coach here. We won a Superbowl by instilling toughness and a physical nature from the outset of camp last year. Resting your veterans, giving everyone time off, and taking a lesser physical approach to training camp this year worries me. Even if we say we're not going to sit on our Championship, and even if we say we're going to approach it differently then the last time. This camp is telling me that we're not. Mentally we're not preparing as if we're hungry for a Superbowl. We're approaching this as if we're already good enough. The story I read on ESPN really worries me. "expect not to see much of Ben in preseason" why? cause he's that good? sure he's a winner! he's proven that, but he still has a lot to improve on as far as being a pure passer.

Don't sit on the success of last year and think it's going to carry over into this year! approach your camp the same damn way each and every year! These guys are going to be soft heading into the Tennessee game!
ANDYMISIU is offline   Reply With Quote