View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 10:36 AM   #14
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Re: Mangini needs to loosen up a bit?

Browns fans had their hearts broken when Cowher turned them down flat and they had to settle for Mangenius after his failure in NY.
Don't forget, Lerner grabbed him the day after he was FIRED by the Jets.

Jets fans absolutely hated him.

"Mangini has To Go" at Footballsfuture.com

"Mangini's clock management was horrendous as exemplified by using all timeouts halfway through the 2nd quarter and calling a timeout when the Patriots had a crucial 3rd and 2 which took the crowd out of the game. In addition, Mangini made no visible adjustments to the Patriots short passing game and delay running plays which was basically their entire offense. In sum, Mangini will never get the Jets where they want to go and the team's spending of millions this offseason will just go to waste."

"Mangini and the whole coaching staff is a joke. plain and simple. 23-25 spells LOSER to me. If he was still a first year coach i might be able to excuse the mental mistakes and all of the penalties, but this is his 3rd year. This is by far the damn dumbest Jets team i have ever seen. The play calling is horrendus, clock management is pitiful, and awnser me this why trade for Brett Favre if your gonna handcuff him into being Chad Pennington. Does he do anything but teach the playbook?? Fundamentally and mentally this team is weak."
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote