View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:56 AM   #36
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486
Default Re: It's Official, Vick to Eagles!

If you're looking for some comedy gold, just take a trip to your nearest Philadelphia Eagles forum...

Quote:
Thank You very much, Eagles management has broken me free!!! This thank God gets me over the hump and allows me to break free from Philly Football. 34 years ago I became a bleeding green fan but I can't any longer. Vick may have did his time in Federal Prison for what he did and some may think he deserves a second chance, my opinion is NAY! His crime is an unrepairable one. If you robbed a store at least you can do your time, pay restitution to the victims and move on having made up to society. I rank this right up there with Child abuser or women beater, where it can never be made up to the victim. I can't in good faith stand behind it, can't sell my soul for Lombardi's, Titles or Touchdowns. ADIOS Philly Eagles!!!

Quote:
If the Eagles sign Vick, I will never watch them again. I can't believe the amount of sympathy there is for this monster.

Vick is scum who should be rotting in prison for the rest of his life. profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter any team that signs him.
Quote:
profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter the law. What he did was worse, morally speaking, than murdering humans.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote