View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 02:29 AM   #8
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Member Number: 10886
Default Re: NFL Live - Complaint Department

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
...which begs the metaphorical question... if you actually thought alyssa milano was hot, then why on Gods green earth would you bitch about having sex with her?

i dont care too much of what movie shes been in lately per se, but she is a steelers fan and i would "discuss mike vick returning to the league" with her any day.
haha! i just re-read my post and i meant to say, "if Alyssa Milano was hot...i WOULDN'T complain." but i don't think shes attractive at all and "Fear" came out in 1997. so, it wasn't too recently. haha! -- on a side note, my girlfriend is WAY more attractive than her. =)

anyways, yeah...maybe i bitch a lot. but other people can bitch along with me too. that's sort of the point of message boards anyways. gather in online groups and talk about stuff that either has no relevance or talk about things we can't really change. that's what i like to use the boards for...that and talk about the Steelers.