I hate to do it twice on this board, but... you won't until you can spell it...
- Something that assures a particular outcome or condition: Lack of interest is a guarantee of failure.
- <LI type=a>A promise or an assurance, especially one given in writing, that attests to the quality or durability of a product or service.
- A pledge that something will be performed in a specified manner.
- <LI type=a>A guaranty by which one person assumes responsibility for paying another's debts or fulfilling another's responsibilities.
- A guaranty for the execution, completion, or existence of something.
- A guarantor.