View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #15
hindes204
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 7614
Default Re: New Lies for Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
well thats just my point. lets just say they stopped taking it out of everyones check. do you seriously think people are responcible enough to plan that far ahead ??? hell no... most people don't even know what budget means. i guarantee if most people who have insurance through companies, if they were offered the cash equivalent on thier checks instead of the insurance.. they'd roll the dice and take the cash instead of the security... most people are all about today, not the future. ultimately in the end you'll ALWAYS end up supporting others, its just a matter of the name they assign to it on your deductions.so call it fica or fed tax, social security or welfare.....it'll always be coming out of your check.

and that right there is the difference between me and you....its MY money, i should be able to do whatever the hell i want with it.

You say people arent responsible enough to manage the money they make, so what solution to you propose...to let the uber-resposible government tell me how and on what i should be spending my hard earned money on....im sorry...but F THAT

Last edited by HometownGal; 08-18-2009 at 11:03 PM.
hindes204 is offline   Reply With Quote