View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 11:17 AM   #46
siss
Team Captain

Member Number: 1611
Default Re: Shaq Vs.... Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlejazzbird View Post
LOL!! I'm constantly amazed at how a guy who makes many millions of dollars a year always looks like he needs a decent suit and a good haircut. I know Ben isn't Tom Brady and isn't ever going to look like a GQ model, but he could spend some money on really high quality suits and have them perfectly tailored (and he's TOO BIG for pinstripes - they look horrible on him). If he'd wear charcoal or navy, he'd look great.

And don't even get me started on his hair...he always looks like he either did it himself or went to SuperCuts or something.

Love you dearly, Ben, but someone needs to dress and groom you beyond the college jock look.
Anytime you want to hatch a plan to kid nap the 6'5 franchise QB and take him shopping, I'm all ears!
We don't need to turn him into Tom Brady, we can just polish him up and make him see the light beyond pinstripes!

He's ready, Steelers fans. His ordeal over, his return will be complete come Saturday in Arizona, when football again becomes the focus and a career briefly interrupted resumes.
~SI aticle 2006~
siss is offline   Reply With Quote