View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
zola
Water Boy

Member Number: 14213
Smile Long time Fan from Vancouver, Canada

Hello all my fellow Steelers fans! Thrilled to be a part of the group.

I love the Steelers and have been a fan from as long as I can remember. Goes back to when I started high school and loved watching them on TV every chance I could get in the late 60’s early seventies… not easy when you live in Vancouver BC, Canada!

Back then we got a ½ hour at show at 9am every Saturday morning that was a re-cap of all the previous weeks NFL games. I watched every episode just to get my 2-minute fix of the Steelers!

This year I’m finally going to get my wish and hope to see the Steelers at Heinz Field. We’ll be in Pittsburgh for 3 days (with my wife on route to Scotland) when the Packers come to town, so I can’t wait to get tickets and party with everyone.

BTW…just loved watching Stefan Logan finally get his chance to play yesterday. He played for our local team - the BC Lions. I was sorry to hear he was leaving to try making it in the NFL but super happy when the Steelers took him to camp. He’s a thrill to watch, a lot of speed and power for a little guy, and I’m pulling for him to make the team.

GO STEELERS!
http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/tt.gif
zola is offline   Reply With Quote