MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,631 Times in 1,570 Posts
Default Re: McNabb booed? "We want Vick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
Don't know how in the world the Flyers didn't make that list. They definitely should have been on there over St. Louis Cards fans. I mean, how can you give a fanbase flak for always being behind their team no matter what? They should be applauded for it. That's why they are the best fans in sports, period. Sorry Nation.

I won't disagree that Philthy fans are the worst in pro sports. The Nation and Pittsburgh fans in general are an order of magnitude better than them all-around. But that doesn't mean that their hands are squeaky clean, because they clearly are NOT. And I won't hesitate to point that out wherever possible.
people around here need to apply that logic in thier government party bashing post...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote