View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:01 AM   #6
sharkweek
Head Coach

Member Number: 14205
Default Re: Does Josh Mcdaniels really have his sleeves cut off his sweatshirt?

Yeah, I have a friend who is a huge Broncos fan and absolutely hates the Patriots. He wanted to disown the Broncos once they made that coaching move but I know he can't give up on them that easily. Now I think he's praying for the team to go 0-16 so they can fire him and correct that mistake.

But seriously though, thus far I think Josh McDaniels has done what was needed to become one of the biggest idiots in the history of NFL coaching by driving Cutler (a clear franchise QB) out of town and "replacing" him with Orton (a solid backup at best)

The only reason Denver was 8-8 last season was because they're offense under Cutler was prolific enough to win them that many. Orton, at best, is a game manager. Give him a defense good enough (the Bears) and the team can be decent. Give him the Brocnos defense that will need the offense to dig them out of the holes...yeah...not pretty.

The good thing about all this is that its absolute bliss watching the Belicheat coaching tree burn to the ground, the best part is that most of the damage seems to be focused on Cleveland (of which I still can't believe they welcomed the Jets reject Mangini. Crenel couldn't do, Belicheat himself couldn't do it, but they think the already failure Mangini has a shot...)
sharkweek is offline   Reply With Quote