View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 07:24 AM   #3
SteelCityKing
Head Coach

Member Number: 10886
Default Re: Tattoo Artwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoSteelerFan View Post
Heres the problem I live abot 1 hor north of KC and I cant find any good artwork for a tattoo. Its one of those things hat when I seeit I'll know it. I'm wanting to incorporate a litle of the logo,the trophies, rings hell I dont know but I'm not looking jus to stick the logo on somewhere. Ifany of the talented artists on here have any ideas I would love to see them
when it comes to picking a tattoo, you need to find something that will A) never change or B) something you can add on to later in life. if you were planning on getting something Pittsburgh Steelers related, i would stick with the traditional logo and instead of getting ink of each Lombardi trophy, get the roman numerals for that Super Bowl they just won. it's something subtle and new everytime they win and it's small enough you can add, 7...or 10 more insignias on there.

i live about an hour north of Pittsburgh and we have some decent artists in our area. but every one of them bitches and says, "i hate doing Steelers logos. everyone wants one." but down in Pittsburgh, it's like their bread and butter. it's crazy how many people are rocking Steelers ink right now. hell, even i have a Pirates tattoo and i'm thinking about getting a color portrait of The Chief or even Myron Cope. you can't go wrong with the legends.

good luck with your search and once you get something done, IF you get something done. make sure you post some pics. we would all love to see them.