View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 06:59 PM   #6
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009
Default Re: ron jawarski on pti

Guys, to be honest........I see this game going the way the last three games went for us. I'm not being a homer (hell, I predicted the Colts to beat us), but I just don't think this game will be as close as many feel it will be.

IF, we did not dominate the Bengals.

IF, we did not dominate Peyton Manning and the "best offense in football history" as some were stating.

IF, we did not dominate the only team that many felt had any chance at all of beating the Colts.

then I might call this a close game. Guys, we are at the big dance, peaking at the right time and this team is f'ing ready to go. We are kicking ass and taking names and I don't see Sunday being any different. I look at the Seahawks (and I'm sure the Steelers do also) as just one more step. One more hurdle.

I'm tired of hearing about the two weeks off. I'm tired of hearing about how the Seahawks are playing the underdog role and they are going to shock the world. We are going to show the world on Sunday that we are ready to roll and that we have not taken anything for granted. We are not sitting back. No way in hell Cowher let's that happen. In my honest opinion, the fans of the Seabirdies and that team in general have no idea what they are going to face come Sunday.

Folks.............sit back and enjoy the ride. It's going to be a good one.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 02-03-2006 at 07:03 PM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote