View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #13
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,668 Times in 1,583 Posts
Default Re: I don't know who this guy is, but he speaks the truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
Difference is, I think he's the only one saying a lot of these things...means he's one of the few media figures actually doing a little independent thinking concerning the available facts and figures, especially concerning NE...
well one the guy is pointing out is the steady decline of the pats defense due to losing players and plugging in inferior players ... we steeler fans have witnessed this exact same thing with the oline, so to say its panic after one game isn't really accurate, but more of a continuation from the pile of suck from the front 5 we witnessed last year. will they improve ? maybe...will they rise above average ?...nope. there's the ole saying "you only get what you pay for " ...sure there's exceptions to the rule like harrison , kiesel etc... but i don't think we have any of those exception on the line, and we certainly don't have 5 ...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote