View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 02:41 PM   #14
3 to be 4
Team Owner

Member Number: 992
Default Re: What other team got to the Superbowl after winning 3 road games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESELMAN
dude your the one that brought this whole lame thread up.....I didn't say the Pats had a 6 game win streak going into the SB,did you not read and comprehend what I wrote? obviously you didn't I said "but they didn't have the 6 game win streak coming into the SB like the Steelers do." they referring to the Pats.why would I say the Steelers didn't have a 6 game win streak coming into the SB like the Steelers do?DOORKNOB!!!!!
As far as any other team that year.....your probably right,Da Bears of 85 were a force that no one could deal with.As far as the 2005 Steelers? I guess we'll never know but I can honestly say they would've put up a better fight then 46-10!!!!!
hey, DUDE, perhaps YOU should read the posts before commenting. Some guy named MarkAshton created this thread, not me. And yes, you said the Steelers have a 6 game winning streak and if could READ you would have comprehended that i said that while the Patriots didnt have a 6 game winning streak going into the SB (although they did earlier that year) that they had a more impressive 12-2 record going into the game and that their wins at LA and Miami were harder than winning at Indy and Denver.
im not so sure the 2005 Steelers would do much better against the '85 Bears. maybe 38-13 or something.
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote