View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:22 PM   #9
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082
Default Re: Question for Mods

Why is it there always has to be a scapegoat after a loss, and now even after a win. There is no way a whole team can execute perfectly. These idiots are the biggest fair weathered fans I have seen lately. The bulls eye is now off Arians' back and people need to find someone else to pin it on. We do not have the best 22 starting players in the league. AP is the best back in the league and Favre is playing QB as well as anyone in league. To think we were going to dominate in all areas was a pipe dream. Up until the Bears game, Jeff Reed was loved by all.Now all of a sudden people want him gone. Martin Gramatica is about the only guy available, Reed could kick better left footed than anyone else available. My advice to the MODS is start doing background checks on these losers before they get the privilege of posting here. Someone even posted that Ike Taylor was our worst DB today. Unphukingbelievable. No doubt he got beat , what corner doesn't. A few of the completions against him he had great coverage but Favre made great throws. Ike is the best cover man we have. All I can do is shake my head.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote