View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 02:14 PM   #8
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Living in the present!

The thing is, I really dont have to worry about trying to convince a vocal minority of posters who automatically associate everything 'Patriots' to be 'condescending', that is nothing to do with me - that is an inferiority complex.

These type of paranoiacs are on every website, im not here to try and cure people of their ill thought out prejudices - im here to try and talk football.

I wished the Steelers all the best at the start of the year - and they got the job done - kudos to them - and Im pleased that a majority of posters on this website have had their faith in the Steelers rewarded.

For the others, you can keep on hating it really makes no difference to me, as long as there is plenty of decent posters here ill be a regular fixture.

Regards

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 02-06-2006 at 02:41 PM.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote