View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 02:38 PM   #9
SalukiSteelers
Starter

Location: Live in Carbondale, IL, USA, home of the SIU Salukis.
Member Number: 844
Default Re: Living in the present!

LITP, I'm not telling you to get lost...it's not my place to do so, but some of the guys who claim your colors need to check their attitudes.

Right now is a time to celebrate a great Steelers season and if my "condescending" comments reflect an "inferiority complex" then so be it. All I'm saying is that there always seemed to be a "yeah, but..." tone to some of the congratulatory posts from Pats fans on this site.

Right now I'm still in defend my team mode and it's tough to break out of it after hearing that the Steelers and Cowher can't win the big game and other such nonsense for so long.

It's not a bad thing for the NFL and its fans if the Pats and Steelers continue to set the pace for the league because both teams do things the right way even if they don't always take the same road to do it.

The Pats are a worthy adversary and SOME of their fans, just like SOME of are fans, are great contributors to this site. At the end of the day, we're all gonna stick on this site because SteelersFever rules.

Regards
DW
SalukiSteelers is offline   Reply With Quote