View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 10:05 AM   #163
SteelMember
Team Owner

Member Number: 8745
Default Re: World Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheppy View Post
If you don't think pitching is what ultimately wins championships then you don't really know what you're talking about. Fact.. And yeah, that was a retarded thing to say. This is what you said in a nutshell: well, if the Red Sox put together a better team they would've won more championships
No, that's not what I said.

You sound like Tim Mcarver. another idiot.

And you are STILL missing the point. See you keep wanting to bring this my team vs. your team smartassology to this discussion, and that's not about. I know it was a bit silly of me to get in the middle of your Hatfield and McKoys banter with a Saux fan, but my point of defending what he said is consistent to all baseball teams, And that "in a nutshell" is why I brought the Braves into this. Yes, pitching is important and can keep you IN games, but isn't the end all, be all. That, you see, would be one dimensional. You still need runs to win. I realize your pride won't let you admit that.

Actually, I knew this was going to be a waste of time with you. Just another reason the yankee my wankees are so universally hated. Loud mouth, wise ass fans.

Quote:
Considering I'm an Aethiest he's more god-like than a ghost.
Good luck with that. Go polish you false idol.

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll
SteelMember is offline   Reply With Quote