Old 11-16-2009, 11:46 PM   #9435
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550
Default Re: Pens Tidbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Hey buddy. Nope - this game wasn't in the plan XT and I have. Our next game is Thanksgiving Eve against the Habs.

Hey - just heard that Serg is back in contact drills and his cast is off!
Yeah, that was mentioned in a story I read on their website earlier - great news! They say he's still about 2 weeks away from returning, though - probably to strengthen his wrist.

Some better news, though - according to Phil Bourque on the radio, Max Talbot may be back either Thursday in Ottawa or Saturday in Atlanta! Getting him back would be a huge shot in the arm for the team.

Anyway, I only got to catch the 2nd and most of the 3rd periods, but it was a good, team win. I really liked how well the WBS callups on D played, particularly Guenin and Engelland. Both were very solid, I thought. Staal probably played his best game since TK went out of the lineup. That SHG was clutch - came at exactly the right time. As for Skoula, well he scored tonight, so I'll turn down the flame under his ass for one night, anyway.

Shea - that is an awesome picture! Little Dups does look so cute in that uniform!