Old 02-08-2006, 04:38 PM   #24
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: bill cowhers "who dey..." chant at the parade

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustashark
Low rent smack talker???????

Can you explain what a high rent smack talker is?

Dumb post LITP, I don't think that anyone said that cincy will not contend next year! As far as a coach never giving "extra motivation" makes me laugh......If you think that Cowher chanting who dey is going to make cincy a better team, then you make my point that you know little about the game of football! Unbelieveable!
I should have known you would need this explaining to you, Stalker.

If you call someone a lowdown dirty rat, it doesn't automatically mean that there is such thing as a highup dirty rat.

It also doesnt mean that there is such a thing as a lowdown hygenically impressive rat either.

Surely you understand enough about the English language to know that you cant just substitute the opposite meaning of a word at the beginning of a descriptive phrase and expect it to make any sense?

I just thought of another example to help you.

If I was to call you a cheapshot, desperate Stalker - it doesnt mean that there is such a thing as a cheap shot, rational Stalker....ok?

By the way - its an accepted fact that you don't really talk football - only lame smack.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 02-08-2006 at 04:46 PM.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote