View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 12:01 AM   #11
OX1947
Living Legend

Member Number: 723
Thanked 1,265 Times in 639 Posts
Default Re: Seattle: no margin for error

Seattle played well and could have won the game. Its sad that the officals have taken the cake on this. I think the push off was a penalty. Has it been let go before, YES, have i seen them call it in games before, YES. When I went back to look at it, Jackson pushed off by exteneding his arm. Whether it was hard or not, it is creating separation. Its a judgment call and I have seen it let go and penalized. The holding on locklear is a freakin BLATANT hold. I cant understand why this is even being debated. Haggens turned the corner and Locklear held him on his shoulder pad, if he doesnt do that haggans kills Hasselbeck. I was yelling for the holding way before he even threw the ball and the refs threw the flag right away on that.

Hasselback's clipping call was dumb, I know because the steelers got called on that a month ago. And Ben's TD may or may have not gone in. But even if he doesnt, the ball is on the 1/4 inch line, c'mon, 6'5 big ben, all he would have done is reached over hartings and it would have been a TD.

Just because the penatlities are one sided doesnt mean that they should call fouls or penalties on the other team to even things out.
OX1947 is online now   Reply With Quote