View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 02:58 AM   #15
Aussie_steeler
Head Coach

Member Number: 5037
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

My all time list

1. Hollywood Hulk Hogan ( nothing like his entrance to Hendrix Voodoo Chile in the black & white of NWO- best ever gimmick in wrestling IMO)
2. Bret "The Hitman" Hart - The excellence of execution
3. Kurt Angle - Face or Heel he could / can do it all. The near equal of Bret Hart for technical excellence. The only current wrestler I rate.
4. Randy " Macho Man" Savage - the second best entertainer behind Hollywood
5. Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner - the living suplex machine and one helluva persona

Other guys I enjoyed watch go around.
* The outsiders ( Hall and Nash - I loved it when Scott Hall was a train wreck and you never knew what you were going to get and Kevin Nash would walk down the isle and continually wipe the white stuff from his nose)
* Ultimo Dragon ( the precursor to Rey Mysterio)
*The Flock - Raven, Perry Saturn ( another real favourite who suffered tragically), Kris Kanyon
* Yes, I will say it "Goldberg"
* Old school WWF before WCW - Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, Curt Henning, Jake Roberts and of course the jobbers like Barry O, Steve Lombardi and Iron Mike Sharp.

Like many of you in this thread I have had a misspent youth. I dont watch WWE now ( Orton, Cena, Jericho and other mouths dont do anything for me) but do catch a little TNA.

I live for the old school WCW days - NWO 4 Life.

Last edited by Aussie_steeler; 12-05-2009 at 03:00 AM. Reason: addition
Aussie_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote