Originally Posted by Aussie_steeler
My all time list
1. Hollywood Hulk Hogan ( nothing like his entrance to Hendrix Voodoo Chile in the black & white of NWO- best ever gimmick in wrestling IMO)
2. Bret "The Hitman" Hart - The excellence of execution
3. Kurt Angle - Face or Heel he could / can do it all. The near equal of Bret Hart for technical excellence. The only current wrestler I rate.
4. Randy " Macho Man" Savage - the second best entertainer behind Hollywood
5. Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner - the living suplex machine and one helluva persona
Other guys I enjoyed watch go around.
* The outsiders ( Hall and Nash - I loved it when Scott Hall was a train wreck and you never knew what you were going to get and Kevin Nash would walk down the isle and continually wipe the white stuff from his nose)
* Ultimo Dragon ( the precursor to Rey Mysterio)
*The Flock - Raven, Perry Saturn ( another real favourite who suffered tragically), Kris Kanyon
* Yes, I will say it "Goldberg"
* Old school WWF before WCW - Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, Curt Henning, Jake Roberts and of course the jobbers like Barry O, Steve Lombardi and Iron Mike Sharp.
Like many of you in this thread I have had a misspent youth. I dont watch WWE now ( Orton, Cena, Jericho and other mouths dont do anything for me) but do catch a little TNA.
I live for the old school WCW days - NWO 4 Life.
I hear that, NWO vs WCW was epic! WWE has become a joke! That's why I'm really trying to get on the TNA bandwagon. Hopefully Hogan can work some of his magic. By the way, TNA goes to Monday nights, head to head with Raw, starting Jan 4th. Do they have a chance of competing with McMahon?