View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #12
SteelersGirlTN7
Starter

Member Number: 71
Default Re: HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsburghsucks View Post
WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused. actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day. Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a FANTASTIC first post on our site! Too bad you had to wait TWELVE consecutive games of being OWNED before you could come and talk trash!

Yeah, we suck right now! We all know it! However, like previously noted ... OUR suck will end next year! I hate that we lost but we're just spoiled. Just in the short history of Ben, we have been to the playoffs every year but one, and won 2 Superbowls in that time span. I'll live with a "down year".

Thanks for playing!