StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,147 Times in 476 Posts
Default Re: HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsburghsucks View Post
WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused. actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day. Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beating Pittsburgh is the best thing that's ever happened to Cleveland. That just goes to show where that organization stands. Pathetic.

News Flash Jack: Stop worrying about the Steelers, and being a closet Steelers fan and focus on your worthless team that is 2-11! We own you. Always have, always will. Don't make me get the leash you bitch.

Steelers 6
Browns 0

Figure it out if your smart enough, shitstain.