Gnutella
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 13861
Thanked 1,337 Times in 486 Posts
My Mood: Bitchy
Default Re: HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsburghsucks View Post
WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused.
I'm not sure how the justice system operates in your banana republic, but where I come from, the accused are innocent until proven guilty.

Quote:
actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day.
Nope, still here. *lol*

But don't feel so bad; you're not the only stooge in cyberspace who thought we'd all evacuate the bandwagon at the first hint of adversity. It's quite comical the way people all over the internet seem to seriously be disappointed that we're not going away. How naive of them. Apparently, even when we lose, we still leave people mindf***ed in our wake.

Quote:
Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems like every time we play in Cleveland, it's windy as hell. I guess that's because Cleveland sucks. *lol*

F***in' fly-by-night trolls.