View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:12 PM   #29
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332
Default Re: 2010 Steelers Journal

Head to Head:The Pittsburgh Steelers lead 3-1 in he overall series.

After spending one season out of the playoffs the Super Bowl XLIII Champions are back in, Santonio Holmes is someone who when needed produces big, injuring his wrist in the Conference Championship late in the 4th there were doubts if he would be able to play, that would spell even more bad luck as Troy Polamalu has an arm fracture keeping him out of the #1 defence's lineup.

Given the green light and listed as Probable Santonio Holmes isn't wasting any time "Im gonna go out there and perform like a beast, I'm going to do my part, it's enivitable that were great, we need this one for seven trophies"

The Panthers beat the Super Bowl Stadium Hosts Dallas Cowboys after the Cowboys threw an interception and allowed a punt return for a touchdown to diminish their hopes of being the first to represent in their own stadium. The Steelers are predicted to win 19-13 through EA Madden's prediction who have predicted correct Super Bowl results.

"Were just going to go out their and perform, all i can say" - Ben Roethlisberger
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote