View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:15 PM   #86
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
Wow-sorry about the novel ultimatebengal-I did'nt realize i wrote so much.Man you get me talking wrestling and my geek is showing.
No problem man. I can tell you're a hardcore wrestling fan! I love talking with people like you! Man, I started watching back in the Tommy Rich, Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race days of the NWA. I hate seeing what the WWE has become, that's why I'm really pulling for TNA. You had a lot of great thoughts in your earlier post. The only thing I really disagree with you about is Jeff Hardy. I agree the guy has made some horrible choices, BUT, and it's a big but, if he can keep his nose clean, he can get over like no other wrestler today, especially with the 18-29 crowd. And I agree with about Kennedy. His name will probably be Mr Anderson in TNA according to what I've read, but the guy is a very good wrestler and has a lot of charisma. That's what TNA needs more of! I would also love to see Tony Schiavone back at the broadcast table. He was always my favorite and is a 3 time broadcaster of the year!
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote