View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:22 AM   #15
taztroy43
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 13325
Default Re: STEELERS 2010 DRAFT OPINIONS/PICKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenfantastico76 View Post
I love seeing all the love for Terrance Cody!!! I'm a huge fan of his um hugeness and skill! I would be super pleased to have him as a Steeler that's for sure. Wow - that just sounded like a cheerleader with all the love and the super yada yada! It would be great to see a guy from my fave college team move up to my fave NFL team. :)

Dude if you're taking a shot @ me, u seriously should learn how to READ!!!! I stated that "a lot of you won't agree with me" so you should look back into that....and also take a look at the TITLE of my THREAD!!!!.......It's my opinion smart one....

Well anyways...I hope the Steelers go after FS Earl Thomas...he seems to be a pretty damn good cover guy....and most importantly his tackling looks good....I think this guy would be the perfect complement for Troy P....My only worry w/ Cody is if he's going to stay in shape every season!!!...The guys is a damn whale....IDK if they should take a chance on him that high...maybe if they trade down a few spots and pick up an OL or FS in the 1st....n if Cody falls then nab his fat ass in the second....but again that's an unlikely scenario.....
taztroy43 is offline   Reply With Quote