View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 06:10 PM   #105
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
ULTIMATEBENGAL-Yeah i realize that hulk is'nt "running" things.Man would that be bad if he was the brains in this.And i realize that bischoff is the man behind the curtain and that hogan is the puppet.But for storyline purposes(and that what i was talking about)that he really should be there for at least the 2nd darn show.Especially a show leading up to the first ppv.As i have said before vince russo is the key here.But thats alot of people that have to get along and not have thier egos get in the way of a great show.See i am one of the few that loved wcw at the end.When vince and eric were writing themselves into storylines.And the best tna i have seen was in the first 26 shows there was a masked man causing problems.And would'nt you know is was vince.And i have those first shows on vhs tape and i love watching them.The one show the most as rowdy piper(who i hate) came out and had a "shoot" with vince in the ring.And piper actually blamed vince for the death of owen hart,i could not believe it.Anyway,i just think that with vinces writing and erics direction they can make tna a great show.I mean i already enjoyed it but with them they have the potential of even being a better show.JUST GET RID OF THAT DARN OCTOGON RING-THIS ISN'T THE FREAKIN' UFC.And as far as the mystery person for the ppv,and as i said i dont want to riun it for you or anyone that might watch it.And you are right about sid by the way as scott hall is really pushing for him.By the way speaking of hall they are really worried if his drinking is going to cause a problem.Did you see the little joke in the ring,when scott hall was saying about taking the beer from beer money.And the look on nash and waltmans face was oh-no.And nash even did a little pray thing with his hands like begging him not to do that.As i am sure you know that he has a history of no showing shows and ppvs.And this is really a concern for them.I disagree as i think they have to take the show on the road.But i understand what you are saying.But to me the most important thing as they can wait for the road thing but they have to do thier shows on the same night as the wwe.
I hope the Hall and Waltman can keep their act together. As you said Hall has a sorted history with alcohol and missing events. And Waltman has had his own problems with a domestic violence and menacing charge in the Chyna situation. The NWO reunion can be an effective part of TNA, if done properly and the guys are serious about it. About Sid, the latest pics I've seen of him make him look really old. If he does come in, I hope he's in shape. But, I'd rather not see him at all at this point. If Bischoff and Russo are smart about this, they will use the name veterans to really help sell and get over the younger guys. TNA has a ton of talent that is head and shoulders above WWE, IMO. I agree with you about the ring. The six sided ring made some sense in the early TNA because they needed to stand out, but at this point, they need to be more mainstream, and that means a four sided ring. Dixie Carter posted that she and Kevin Kay from Spike had meetings recently. Hopefully Spike has seen enough progress that it will soon put Impact on Mondays permanently. Then I think TNA will have an opportunity to really take a lot more chances and give wrestling fans a true alternative to WWE.
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote