View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 09:16 PM   #111
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
I know for a fact that waltman is serious about being a active part of tna.And i know that he is commited to doing it.But hall is another story as he has those demons.I mean tna signed him because of nash being the booker for it.And he wanted hall so they let him bring him in a couple of years ago.And hall no showed a pay per view and nash said he was done with him.So i was surprised that nash and bischoff would give him yet another chance.He better not mess it up as that might be it for him.And i agree with you as i also think if done the right way the nwo can help tna beat the wwe.And by the way as you seem to know more than i do about this kind of insight into the inner workings of wreslting.Does the wwe own val venus,and if they do does that mean they also own his catch phrases.I thought it was strange that he said instead of his usually "hello ladies".He said something stubid like "ladies i am here"i don't know as i could'nt stop laughing by it.I know some wreslter buy thier names from the wwe or had partnership in them and were able to keep them.But people like val venus and mr kennedy must not have been able to take thier names with them.So does that mean that mr kennedy cant do his-mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....kenndy........kennedy.Be cause that was the best part of him.Yeah hopefully spike wants to also compete with usa.And get some balls as that was the problem with wcw,tnt did not want to lock horns with vince and wwe.I am happy to read you agree with me on the ring,but unlike you,i never liked it.As i never saw the point of it.We want to be different.Its still wrestling,thats like if the usfl would have played football on a circle field.
Lambertlunaticfan-I agree with everything you said about the NWO. And I was disappointed that Hall didn't wrestle. But reports are that he want to get in a little better shape first, which I'm cool with. I don't want him to embarrass himself. Overall I was a little disappointed with Genesis. The "superstar" debut wasn't much of a surprise because of the loose lipped Bubba the love sponge. Mr. Anderson looked a little rusty, but it hard to have a great wrestling match with Abyss! Hopefully Against All Odds will be better, as they will have another month to develop storylines.

About Sean Morley, not only does Vince own the name Val Venus, but he also owns the phrase Hello Ladies! I wish they hadn't brought him in at all. He doesn't bring anything to the table. Kennedy can use the name Mr Kennedy or Ken Kennedy because he used them before WWE. But, on his Twitter, he said he decided to use Mr Anderson because he liked the way it sounded, drawing on a Matrix reference.
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote