View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 10:15 PM   #114
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

STLRTRUCK-I know that your at the table but me and "ULTIMATE" have always been at it.If you would just sit down and not keep getting up away from it i would have included you.Now i am just playing with you,just kidding,a joke.I was just giving you a hard time-sorry i missed on the joke.It's tough on a forum to express when you are joking.Noone gets my humor in person either so thats alright.Anyway,i am glad you are at the table with me and "the ultimate".And have either of you guys ever watched the movie "the wreslter"if notyou have to watch that,as it's really good.And not just cause melissa tomia is naked.But it's a great insight to wrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
Just so you know, Ultimate Bengal isn't the only one at the table. I just haven't had a chance to catch up on TNA to speak about it. I'm still following the conversation.

UB, thanks for the throwback history lesson on the AWA and NWA. I definitely didn't have that much background on the two. I just remember watching what was Georgia Championship Wrestling for the longest time. I would definitely call them the pioneers of some of the matches we see today. I remember a few barbed wire fence matches and few others that put extreme on the map.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote