Old 01-19-2010, 10:29 AM   #121
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
STLRTRUCK-I know that your at the table but me and "ULTIMATE" have always been at it.If you would just sit down and not keep getting up away from it i would have included you.Now i am just playing with you,just kidding,a joke.I was just giving you a hard time-sorry i missed on the joke.It's tough on a forum to express when you are joking.Noone gets my humor in person either so thats alright.Anyway,i am glad you are at the table with me and "the ultimate".And have either of you guys ever watched the movie "the wreslter"if notyou have to watch that,as it's really good.And not just cause melissa tomia is naked.But it's a great insight to wrestling.
Yeah sometimes it is difficult to catch the joke on the forum too. No worries, I'm not hurt by it

I saw the movie The Wrestler. I thought it was pretty good.

As for TNA, I finally watched last Thursday's show and I've gotta say I'm not impressed with the drama. If they are seriously wanting to compete against WWE, they need to stop the drama and get more wrestling. The WWE went from wrestling to too much drama almost over night. TNA has a chance to rival them quickly if they can end the drama and move in to better matches.

Has anyone heard on Goldberg? What he's been up to lately? I wonder if he's willing to come back?

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote