Old 01-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #10103
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550
Default Re: Pens Tidbits

Looks like Matt Cooke was at it again:

Quote:
"There was a scrum, I grabbed him. There were two guys on Harts and my glove got tangled in his mouth and he bit me, so I lost it.
It’s not bad, but he’s a gutless guy. I have no respect for him at all. I lined up against him and asked him to fight and he didn’t want to. If you go and bite someone … I just have no use for him.
He does his job well. He’s an agitator. He’s garbage to me and I have no respect for him at all.
You should have a little more honor than that. Usually if you bite somebody you stick up for yourself and you fight the guy. Not this guy, he’s chicken and I have no respect for him. He plays the game hard and I respect him for that, but he yaps, he’s a dirty player. At least a guy like (Sean) Avery fights. This guy is just chicken (bleep) and I hate him.
It would have been better if he dropped the gloves with me, but he’s got no stones."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...medium=twitter

What, Cooke bite someone in a scrum? Surely you jest!

This is just another reason why I do not like Cooke and have never liked him. That was a total ass move, and to then not answer the bell when Asham challenges him makes him look even worse. He's no better then Ronald McHartnell as far as I'm concerned, and wouldn't complain at all if he went somewhere else next year.