View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 09:56 AM   #72
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 292
Default Re: Time to get Offensive...

ICC...I love the blast furnace...I just wish there were more topics in here...one of my fave things to do is debate football...and well, when talking about the Steelers, it doesn't take much to get me going.

Steelerfan wrote:
"I put up with Patriot fans all the time. They don't say a thing until they win. Then it's like they come out of every corner. But they been a fan their whole lives! I have never seen anyone where Pats stuff up here in Maine until they won the SB. Now everyone is a fan!"

I couldn't agree more, and the sad thing is that these Patsy fans I come across don't know shit about their team or football. Most of them know one thing and that is Brady is their QB. And what pisses me off the most is when they beat us in the playoffs, they were all up in my face laughing, and talking trash. But you know when we beat them, they didn't say one word, not to mention, these are the same guys I had to explain playoff scenerios and stuff about about their own team. Being a Steeler fan...I know where we stand at all times, and no one has to explain anything about them, unless we have a different point of view about an aspect of the team.

The Steelers fans are the best, and if it wasn't for us and a few other great fan bases around the league...the NFL wouldn't be what it is today!!!! So you Patsy fans ought to thank us for that!!!